Part No.: IS200TPROH1B
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- The IS200TPROH1B is a protective termination card manufactured by GE under Mark VI Series.
- Two big terminal blocks, both black, occupy the left edge of the protected termination card.
- Either of these terminal blocks have twenty-four 24 cube-shaped silver metal terminals, for a total of 48 terminals.
- A pair of vertically linked transformers are located at the top of the Board.
- The majority of these transformers are red, with yellow components on top. A circular red element known as a MOV or metal oxide varistor sits next to each of these transformers.
- The right edge of the Termination Card is filled by a collection of black and silver connector ports.
- From top to bottom, the three connector ports on the right are larger than the others and are labeled JZ1, JY1, and JX1. From top to bottom, three small connection ports are located to the left of these bigger connector ports and are labeled JZ5, JY5, and JX5.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS200TPROH1B protective termination card. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|