IS200TRLYH1B – UNUSED – GE MARK VI-TERMINATION RELAY GE CARD
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TRLYH1B is a Termination Relay Card Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- The IS200TRLYH1B is a long, rectangular-shaped circuit board that is a part of General Electric’s (GE) Speedtronic Mark VI series.
- 12 plug-in magnetic relays are stored in IS200TRLYH1B.
- The first six relay circuits can be configured using jumpers to drive external solenoids or dry, Form-C contact outputs.
- For field solenoid power, a standard 125 V dc or 115/230 V ac source, as well as an optional 24 V dc source, can be offered with individual jumper selectable fuses and on-board suppression.
- The next five relays, numbered 7 through 11, are unpowered, isolated Form-C contacts. An isolated Form-C contact is used on output 12 for particular applications like ignition transformers.
- TRLY is managed by the VCCC or VCRC board in Mark VI systems.
- Systems in both simplex and TMR are supported. TMR systems use plugs JR1, JS1, and JT1, while simplex systems use plug JA1.
- There are twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals in each terminal block. There are forty-eight (48) terminals in all.
- On the right edge of the IS200TRLYH1B, there are four (4) connector ports.
Whether it is Unused or Refurbished IS200TRLYH1B Termination Relay Card, The Phoenix Controls can find the part you need, and has great advantages in price and product details.
Please Visit our site & browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory. To get a quote, Please contact us at [email protected]
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.