IS200TRPGH1B – UNUSED -GE TERMINANTION RELAY MARK VI CARD
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
Function: Terminal Board
- IS200TRPGH1B TERMINANTION RELAY CARD is a part of the Mark VI series Manufactured By General Electric.
- It is a PCB or a printed circuit board with a variety of different components.
- On the left edge of the IS200TRPGH1B, there are two (2) substantial black terminal blocks.
- Twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals, numbered one (1) through twenty-four (24) and twenty-five (25) through forty-eight (48), are present in each of these terminal sections.
- Several capacitors can be found on the IS200TRPGH1B’s lower half. Eight solid yellow capacitors are arranged vertically in a line at the foot of the IS200TRPGH1B, which is located in the middle of the board.
- There are two (2) vertical stacks of tiny white capacitors to the left of these yellow capacitors. They are arranged adjacent to one another.
- There are sixteen (16) capacitors in all. A white block of connector ports can be found on the IS200TRPGH1B’s lower right edge.
- There are twelve (12) tiny ports on this block. Below this, there are three (3) more of these white connectors, each with three (3) ports.
- The IS200TRPGH1B has three (3) connector ports along the right edge. Vertical lines have been used to arrange these connector ports.
- There are 37 “female” ports in each connector port. Numerous integrated circuits of tiny size are present in the IS200TRPGH1B.
- The IS200TRPGH1B has several connections to the integrated circuits.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused IS200TRPGH1B TERMINANTION RELAY CARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.