Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TRTDH1C is a RTD TERMINAL CD-SIMPLEX VERSION Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- RTD Input terminal board functionality is provided by the IS200TRTDH1C.
- The board’s physical components include two terminal blocks with 24 screw connections each, two female 37-pin cable connectors, and a row of capacitors.
- The circuit board has the code 6BA00. The left edge, directly to the side of the terminal blocks, has a shield bar fastened to it.
- The board includes many notches along one edge and two oval cuts with factory drilling for screw mounts.
- Via two cable connections, the IS200TRTDH1C communicates with the VRTD board.
- The TRTD inputs are transformed by the I/O board into temperature values (in digital form), which are then sent to the controller. As a simplex board, the IS200TRTDH1C does not support TMR applications.
- There are no hardware settings or jumpers on the IS200TRTDH1C. The board does, however, provide hardware limit checking based on high/low preset settings.
Whether it is Unused or Refurbished GE Mark VI IS200TRTDH1C RTD TERMINAL CD-SIMPLEX VERSION, The Phoenix Controls can find the part you need, and has great advantages in price and product details.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 18 cm|