Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : SERVO TERMINATION BOARD
MPN : IS200TSVOH1B
- The Servo Valve Termination Board General Electric Speedtronic Mark VI IS200TSVOH1B is part of the turbine control system. This PCB employs barrier-type terminal blocks. These are installed on one longboard side.
- The board may take input from two servo current sources through these two I/O channels. Each terminal block may support up to three LVDT or LVDR feedback sensors (for a total of six on the board). High, moderate, and low select sensors are provided.
- Input pulse rates range from 2 to 14 kHz. The servo-valve termination boards manufactured by General Electric are used in the company’s Mark VI system.
- The Mark VI is a sophisticated Speedtronic system for managing industrial gas and steam turbine systems that has been in service for more than 20 years.
- This is a barrier-type termination servo valve board made up of two barrier-type terminal blocks. Incoming wires can be connected to the terminal blocks.
- Multiple connections are present on the board, including d-shell connectors of various sizes and vertical plug connectors.
- There are also relays, integrated circuits, transistors, transformers, and other components, as well as six jumper switches.
- It is a two-channel I/O board that supports two servo channels with LVDT or LVDR feedback ranging from 0 to 7.0 Vrms, with each channel supporting up to six total feedback sensors.
- The IS200TSVOH1B weights under 2 pounds. Due to the inclusion of internal and exterior boxes and padding, as well as anti-static covers, the board will weigh extra after it has been prepared for shipment.
- General Electric’s servo-valve termination boards are utilized in the company’s Mark VI system. The Mark VI is one of the more modern Speedtronic systems for managing industrial gas and steam turbine systems, and it has been in operation for more than 20 years.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|