IS215UCVEH2A – REFURBISHED – VME CONTRLR MODULE VMIC
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS215UCVEH2A VME Controller Card is part of the Mark VI Series developed by GE and is used in gas turbine control management Systems.
- The UCVE is accessible in several versions, including UCVEH2 and UCVEM01 to UCVEM10. The typical controller is the UCVEH2.
- IS215UCVEH2A is a single-slot board equipped with a 300 MHz Intel Celeron CPU, 16 MB of flash memory, and 32 MB of DRAM.
- Connectivity to the toolbox or other control devices is provided by a single 10BaseT/100BaseTX (RJ-45) Ethernet connector.
- All the functionalities of the UCVEH2 are available in the UCVEM modules, which can also support extra Ethernet ports, Profibus, ISBus, or DLAN interfaces.
- For use on a different IP logical subnet, some UCVEM_ modules offer supplementary 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet ports.
- Through the toolbox, the secondary Ethernet port can be configured.
- Every time the rack is powered up, the controller verifies the toolbox configuration versus the installed hardware.
- An Ethernet port can be uniquely identified by the controller using a different subnet address.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused IS215UCVEH2A VME Controller Card. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.