MPN : IS200TBAIH1C
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title: TERM.BD ANALOG
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBAIH1C is a General Electric Analog Input Terminal Board from the Mark VI Series that is used in gas turbine control systems.
- The Analog Input terminal board supports two outputs and ten analog inputs.
- Two (2) black terminal blocks are located on the left half of the IS200TBAIH1C.
- Up to twenty-four cube-shaped, silver metal terminals may be found in each terminal block.
- These terminals are numbered one (1) through forty-eight (48) and total forty-eight terminals when combined (48).
- Two-wire, three-wire, four-wire, and externally powered transmitters can all be connected into one of the 10 analog inputs.
- The analog outputs can be adjusted to have a current of 0-20 mA or 0-200 mA. Noise suppression circuitry in the inputs and outputs protects against surge and high frequency noise.
- On the IS200TBAIH1C terminal board, all of the transducers have access to a 24 V dc power supply.
- Jumpers are used to switch between current and voltage inputs.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|