IS200TBAIH1C – UNUSED – TERM.BD ANALOG
MPN : IS200TBAIH1C
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title: TERM.BD ANALOG
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBAIH1C is a General Electric Analog Input Terminal Board from the Mark VI Series that is used in gas turbine control systems.
- The Analog Input terminal board supports two outputs and ten analog inputs.
- Two (2) black terminal blocks are located on the left half of the IS200TBAIH1C.
- Up to twenty-four cube-shaped, silver metal terminals may be found in each terminal block.
- These terminals are numbered one (1) through forty-eight (48) and total forty-eight terminals when combined (48).
- Two-wire, three-wire, four-wire, and externally powered transmitters can all be connected into one of the 10 analog inputs.
- The analog outputs can be adjusted to have a current of 0-20 mA or 0-200 mA. Noise suppression circuitry in the inputs and outputs protects against surge and high frequency noise.
- On the IS200TBAIH1C terminal board, all of the transducers have access to a 24 V dc power supply.
- Jumpers are used to switch between current and voltage inputs.
The Phoenix Controls has an effective stock of GE Mark VI Unused IS200TBAIH1C Analog Input Terminal Board, please visit our website for more details or contact us for more queries.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
There are no reviews yet.