Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : TERM.BD ANALOG
MPN : IS200TBAIH1C
- IS200TBAIH1C is a General Electric Analog Input Terminal Board from the Mark VI Series that is used in gas turbine control systems.
- The Analog Input terminal board supports two outputs and ten analog inputs.
- Two-wire, three-wire, four-wire, and externally powered transmitters can all be connected into one of the 10 analog inputs.
- The analog outputs can be adjusted to have a current of 0-20 mA or 0-200 mA. Noise suppression circuitry in the inputs and outputs protects against surge and high frequency noise.
- On the terminal board, all of the transducers have access to a 24 V dc power supply.
- Jumpers are used to switch between current and voltage inputs.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|