IS200EGDMH1A – UNUSED – GROUND DETECTOR BOARD
MPN : IS200EGDMH1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series : Mark VI
Title : GROUND DETECTOR BOARD
- IS200EGDMH1A is a General Electric Mark VI PCB/Printed Circuit Board component.
- The Mark VI is GE’s fifth gas/steam turbine management series under the GE Speedtronic name.
- This PCB employs an EXAM card on both the ac and dc sides to detect any field ground leakage current anywhere in the generator’s field circuit to ground.
- In simplex systems, a single EGDM board is employed. For redundant systems, three are required.
- The three boards are then configured as a Controller for receiving data from the active DSPX, a Master 1 for providing the drive signal to the Attenuator Module’s sense resistor, and a Master 2 for providing the drive signal to the Attenuator Module’s sense resistor.
- The front panel of the board is rather big. The IS200EGDMH1A is a two-slot board.
- The front panel displays the manufacturer’s insignia, the board number, and many warning lights.
- The IS200EGDMH1A board has two backplane connections. Two lines are connected by seven high-voltage capacitors. On the board, there is one relay, one CPU socket, and various integrated circuits.
- The IS200EGDMH1A board is built with metal film resistors as well as resistors made of other materials.
The Phoenix Controls is the preferred online supplier for GE Speedtronic, GE LCI, GE Excitation, Bently Nevada, and many more with a comprehensive inventory available for global shipping. Contact us for more information.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.