Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
Title: MARK VI ANALOG I/P TERMINAL MODULE
- IS215UCVGH1A is a ANLG I/P TERMNAL MODULE Manufactured By GE Under Mark VI series.
- The UCVG is a single-slot board powered by an Intel Ultra Low Voltage Celeron 650 MHz CPU with 128 MB flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM.
- Two 10BaseT/100BaseTX (RJ-45 connector) Ethernet ports enable connectivity. The first Ethernet port allows for UDH setup and peer-to-peer connection.
- The IS215UCVGH1A board has a front faceplate with an SVGA monitor connection and a reset switch.
- The performance of the single-slot UCVG is equivalent to that of the UCVE and UCVF, and it may be used to replace any previous controller version without requiring a backplane update.
- Boolean logic expressed as a relay ladder diagram in a control block programming language containing analog and discrete blocks.
- Many auxiliary boards are present on the IS215UCVGH1A board. Certain locations include standoffs that can accommodate any additional auxiliaries.
- There is just one backplane on the IS215UCVGH1A board. On the surface of the board are capacitors, inductor coils, oscillating chips, crystal oscillators, jumper switches, and integrated circuits.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused IS215UCVGH1A GE MARK VI ANALOG I/P TERMINAL MODULE. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 36 cm|