Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : MARK VI ANLG I/P TERMNAL MODULE
MPN : IS215UCVGH1A
- GE created the IS215UCVGH1A VME controller board.
- The UCVG is a single-slot board powered by an Intel Ultra Low Voltage Celeron 650 MHz CPU with 128 MB flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM.
- Two 10BaseT/100BaseTX (RJ-45 connector) Ethernet ports enable connectivity. The first Ethernet port allows for UDH setup and peer-to-peer connection.
- The performance of the single-slot UCVG is equivalent to that of the UCVE and UCVF, and it may be used to replace any previous controller version without requiring a backplane update.
- Boolean logic expressed as a relay ladder diagram in a control block programming language containing analog and discrete blocks.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 36 cm|