IS200VAICH1D – REFURBISHED – MARK VI ANLG INP VME
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200VAICH1D is an ANLG INP VME Board Manufactured by General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- An I/O processor board is the IS200VAICH1D. It functions in combination with two TBAI terminal boards.
- This single-width VME board features a fast CPU and digital filtering. The format is 32-bit floating-point.
- The sensor characteristic library required for RTD and thermocouple linearizations as well as other quantity and control functions is present on the board.
- The board is single-width and features a small front faceplate with holding clips at each end.
- Three LED indicators are integrated onto the front of the front faceplate.
- These will provide information on run and fail issues as well as status updates.
- Two backplane connectors are positioned evenly spaced around the back edge of the IS200VAICH1D board.
- The IS200VAICH1D board can communicate with the rack and other boards inside it thanks to these connectors. These connectors are often built as 37-pin connectors.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200VAICH1D ANLG INP VME Board. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.