Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBTCH1C is a GE Mark VI Thermocouple Input (TBTC) terminal board Manufactured By General Electric.
- The IS200TBTCH1C accepts 24 type-E, J, K, S, or T inputs, which are wired into two barrier-type terminal blocks situated on the board’s leading edge.
- Due to its two DC-type connectors, the “1C” version of this board is only suitable for simplex applications.
- The IS200TBTCH1C is attached to a metal frame that protects the board’s edges. This includes putting a shield bar ground in front of the terminal blocks on the left edge of the board.
- The board features two female cable connectors (JA1 and JB1) that link to the VME rack’s I/O processors.
- Inductor beads (ferrite beads) are also used to populate the board.
- On the board, there are 100 capacitors, over eighty resistors, and four integrated circuits.
- The thermocouple inputs on this board can be grounded or ungrounded, which is one of its features.
- The distance between the inputs and the turbine control panel can reach up to 984 feet.
- For each of the separate thermocouple inputs, the connected I/O processor on this device will carry out the analog-to-digital linearization and conversions.
- The IS200TBTCH1C board’s thermocouple inputs provide a wide input range, ranging from negative eight volts to as high as positive forty-five volts.
- This board features cold connectors that have a theoretical operating temperature range of – 22 to 139 degrees Fahrenheit.
- By entering the signal space, it is possible to monitor the cold junctions, or CJ, signals.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Unused IS200TBTCH1C GE Mark VI Thermocouple Input (TBTC) terminal boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|