Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200VCRCH1B is a General Electric Mark VI series Contact Input/Relay Output Board used in gas turbine control systems.
- Through its supporting daughterboard, the Contact Input/Relay Output Board receives 48 discrete inputs and maintains 24 relay outputs from a total of four-terminal boards.
- For the first 24 dry contact inputs, a contact input terminal board (TBCI) is used; for inputs 25-48, a second terminal board is required. DC power is applied to the contacts.
- After passing via optical isolators, the input voltages in the VCCC are sampled at the frame rate for control functions and at 1 ms for SOE reporting.
- This is a single-slot board that performs the same functions as a VCCC board but requires less rack space because it does not have a daughterboard.
- Cables must be attached to the front panel since the relay outputs for this board use the J3/J4 ports on the VME rack.
- If this is not what you want, use a VCCC board rather than a VCRC PCB.
- Two cable connectors are located on the front faceplate of the IS200VCRCH1B. (J33 and J44.)
- Three LED components are also mounted on the faceplate and are situated close to the top corner of the IS200VCRCH1B board.
- These LEDs have the run, fail, and status labels and are green, red, and orange.
- Two backplane connectors are populated on the surface of the IS200VCRCH1B. On the surface of the board, there are several conductive connectors (P4 through P6.)
- Resistors, diodes, capacitors, and TP test points are also present on the board. The board includes two power supplies and more than thirty transistors.
- FPGAs and different SRAM and RAM chips are integrated circuits that are situated on the board surface.
|34 × 32 × 18 cm