Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200SRTDH2A is a DRL TERMBD RTD Manufactured by General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- Electronic components of the IS200SRTDH2A, a relatively compact printed circuit board, range in size.
- On the bottom edge of the IS200SRTDH2A, two (2) substantial terminal blocks are stacked one atop the other.
- For a total of thirty-six (3) terminals, there are eighteen (18) terminals in each of the terminal blocks.
- These terminals are made of silver metal and are located inside terminal blocks. They are numbered one (1) through thirty-six (36) in white letters.
- The upper edge of the IS200SRTDH2A has one (1) big connector port.
- The IS200SRTDH2A can be connected to other boards or other components using this connector port.
- A group of diodes and capacitors fill the core of the IS200SRTDH2A.
- The diodes have a black rectangle shape. There are 24 diodes total, which are arranged in two (2) horizontal rows of 12 each.
- There are either one (1) or two (2) little rectangular-shaped capacitors adjacent to each of these diodes.
- On the upper left corner of the IS200SRTDH2A is printed the device’s complete part name, IS200SRTDH2A.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused IS200SRTDH2A DRL TERMBD RTD. Browse our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. If you need more details, please Contact us on call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|