Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: RST Analog Termination Board
Series: Mark V
- DS200TBQCG1A. Is a RST Analog Termination Board.
- GE Developed this Board for Mark V gas turbine control systems.
- It comes with two terminal blocks which are associated with TB1 and TB2 IDs, each of which has 83 signal wire terminals.
- 15 jumpers, 3 40-pin connectors, and 3 34-pin connectors are also included in the DS200TBQCG1A.
- The terminals may accept 166 different signal wire connections in total.
- The IDs connected to the terminal blocks are TB1 and TB2. Additionally, a numerical ID is connected to each terminal.
- Therefore, you can combine the terminal block ID and the terminal numerical ID to identify a particular terminal. For instance, TB1 83 designates terminal 83 on TB1’s terminal block.
- The ideal approach is to prepare tags that you may tie on each signal wire attached to a terminal while getting ready to replace the GE RST Analog Termination Board DS200TBQCG1A.
- The terminal block ID and the terminal numerical ID should be written on each tag.
- Three different termination signal types are present in DS200TBQCG1A. DS200TBQCG1A contains LVDT input signals and milliamp input and output signals.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Refurbished DS200TBQCG1A RST Analog Termination Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|