DS200FCGDH1B – REFURBISHED- GE MARK V- GATE DISTRIBUTION AND STATUS CARD
MPN : DS200FCGDH1B
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark V
- DS200FCGDH1B is a GATE DISTRIBUTION AND STATUS CARD Manufactured By General Electric under Mark V Series.
- It is possible to install this DS200FCGDH1B card in a number of drives manufactured by GE. When inserted, this card serves as an interface for a non-reversing bridge with six pulses and phase control.
- This DS200FCGDH1B board receives information from the DSPC for analysis.
- A significant amount of data is gathered by DS200FCGDH1B from the drive’s built-in DSPC. The board translates signals received into cell gating signals.
- The cell gating signals are received by all system bridge legs, which then provide multiplexed cell status data to this card. The FCGD board also receives and scales feedback signals.
- Via on-board fiber optic connections, three FGPA boards transmit feedback. Frequency, voltage, and board status details are included in the feedback.
- Users can see the fundamental system status thanks to an embedded IMOK LED status indicator.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Refurbished GE Mark V DS200FCGDH1B GATE DISTRIBUTION AND STATUS CARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.