DS200TBCAG1A – UNUSED – TERM.BD ANALOG
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TBCAG1A is a Analog I/O Terminal Board Manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- Two blocks of 90 signal wire terminals and two 50-pin connectors are included in the DS200TBCAG1A.
- JDD and JCC are labels on each of the two 50-pin connectors.
- In order to protect the ribbon cable, 50-pin connectors linked to ribbon-type cables need to be connected or disconnected with extra care.
- The termination for the typical data processor analog signals is provided by DS200TBCAG1A.
- The inputs on the DS200TBCAG1A are for 3-wire RTDs and there are 30 of them.
- The RTD signals 1 through 15 are written to the TCCA board in the R5 > core by connector JCC on the DS200TBCAG1A.
- The RTD signals 16–30 are written to the TCCA board via connector JDD on the DS200TBCAG1A.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused DS200TBCAG1A Analog I/O Terminal Board. Browse our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. If you need more details, please Contact us on call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.