Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark V
Product Type: AC/DC Power Conversion Module
- DS200DACAG1A is an AC/DC Power Converter Board belonging to the GE Mark V Series.
- This AC/DC Power Converter Board is mainly Used in Gas and Steam turbines industry.
- The DACA module converts 115/230 V of ac input power to 125 Vic of output power.
- DACA is used when the primary power source of a control system is 125V dc, with or without a battery.
- DACA provides additional local energy storage in addition to power conversion to extend the ride-through time when the Mark VIe Control totally loses control power.
Installation of DS200DACAG1A
- The DACA module is attached to the cabinet floor with four specially designed brackets.
- The PDM’s connectors JZ2 or JZ3 accept a single 12-position connector with the designation JZ, which is used for both the dc output and the ac power input.
- To switch between these input voltages, the DACA internal cable is inserted into connector JTX1 for 115v or JTX2 for 230v.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused DS200DACAG1A AC/DC Power Converter Board. Check out our latest inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|