Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product type: RST Analog Termination Board
- DS200TBQBG1A is a GE Mark V RST Analog Termination Board.
- The Input Termination Module occupies position 7 on the R2 and R3 cores, respectively (TBQB).
- The TBQB terminal board in the R2 core is connected to the TCQA and TCQC boards in the R1 core.
- The TBQB terminal board is connected to the TCQA and TCQC boards in the R3 core.
- Voltage, vibration, and pulse rate input signals are sent to the TBQB terminal board.
- Termination Board has two terminal blocks and each block has 77 terminals for signal wires.
- DS200TBQBG1A Board contains 15 jumpers, three 34-pin connectors, and three 16-pin connectors
- It has 4 termination signals.
- It has limited options to diagnose due to lack of test points and LED Indicators.
- DS200TBQBG1A is not completely undiagnosable because the PROM contains some diagnostic tools that, when run, provide a report on the problem in the board’s functions.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Unused DS200TBQBG1A GE Mark V RST Analog Termination Boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at s[email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|