DS200GDPAG1A – 25KHZ PO GATE DRVR – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: High Frequency Power Supply Board
- DS200GDPAG1A is a high frequency power supply board, component in the Mark V Series Manufactured by General Electric.
- When installed, this 600 to 700 W board can accept power from both AC and DC sources.
- The AC power supplied to the board can range between 80 and 132 VAC.
- When DC power is applied to the drive, the sources can range between 105 and 140 VDC.
- The DS200GDPAG1A provides the best user experience with plenty of integrated board features.
- Some of these features are a control power supply, a 50 VAC output transformer, and a 120 VDC power supply.
- Control signal level circuits and also protective circuits are onboard.
- All of the DS200GDPAG1A board’s inputs are isolated, ensuring that there are no disruptions or voltage spikes.
- The input rectifier and filter, regulator, and 27 kHz inverter are the three primary components of this board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS200GDPAG1A high frequency power supply board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.