Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600LRDC1
Series: Mark I & Mark II
- The IC3600LRDC1 is a SPEEDTRONIC GAS TURBINE RELAY BOARD and it is a component of a GE Mark I&II series.
- The IC3600LRDC1 has mounting holes in two corners and is labeled with the board’s ID number and the GE logo.
- By fives, one edge is numbered from one to fifty-one.
- The IC3600LRDC1 is built with two aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
- Sixteen polyester vinyl capacitors are vertically positioned on the board.
- There are two lines of eight transistors each labeled (Q2) on this board, as well as one line of sixteen transistors marked(Q1.).
- The board comprises five lines of sixteen resistors constructed of carbon composite material, each of which is labeled as if it were a separate component. R1, R3, R5, R7, and R9 are all marked on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark I&II Unused and Refurbished IC3600LRDC1 SPEEDTRONIC GAS TURBINE RELAY BOARDs. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|