Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600VRCC1
Series: Mark I&II
- The IC3600VRCC1 Speedtronic Reversing Counter Card is a part of the Mark I&II series developed by GE.
- The IC3600VRCC1 is made up of twenty black microchips that are self-contained circuit boards which are used to hold circuit board instructions.
- Some microchips (EPROM) can receive new instructions, while others cannot (EEPROM).
- A little red circular capacitor on the IC3600VRCC1 stores additional energy in an electrical field it generates.
- The IC3600VRCC1 features more than fifty metal terminals, which are referred to as male terminals and face both vertically and horizontally.
- In five-degree intervals, the male terminals are marked one through fifty-one (1-51).
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused & Refurbished IC3600VRCC1 Reversing Counter Card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|