Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600SSVG1
Series: Mark II
- The IC3600SSVG1 is a servo valve drive module, component in the Mark II turbine control system Manufactured by General Electric.
- Fluid position, pressure, velocity, and force may all be precisely controlled with servo drives.
- The IC3600SSVG1 is made of a large PCB with a long metal plate.
- A total of four large red components are included on this metal plate, and one blue potentiometer is contained on the board right next to this plate.
- On both ends of the servo valve drive module, there is a single integrated circuit.
- A number of small square shaped solid red capacitors, as well as a number of other capacitors and resistors of various colors, may be found throughout the IC3600SSVG1.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark II Unused & Refurbished IC3600SSVG1 servo valve drive module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|