IC3600EPSW1 – UNUSED – GE FANUC-RGLTR CNTRL MODULE
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark I & II
- The IC3600EPSW1 is a regulator circuit board Developed by GE for their Mark I and Mark II series.
- The IC3600EPSW1 contains 12 orange and black LEDs, 4 silver diodes, 3 dark red diodes, 1 light blue diode, 2 teal diodes, and 3 dark red diodes.
- There are 8 tiny black half-circle transistors in the IC3600EPSW1 that are used to change or enhance electronic signals or electrical power.
- The IC3600EPSW1 has 2 large orange PCB mount electrolytic capacitors and 3 small yellow polypropylene capacitors.
- It Contains 2 blue Potentiometers or Variable Resistors.
- The IC3600EPSW1 includes twenty small light blue resistors, four average light blue resistors, and two large brown resistors.
- It connects the circuit board to the established system using 50 metal male prongs.
- Four red auxiliary ports with the labels “VOLTS +,” “Volts -,” “ADJ+,” and “Current -” are located on the face of the IC3600EPSW1.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark II Unused & Refurbished IC3600EPSW1 regulator circuit board. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.