Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark I & II
- GE IC3600LRDH1 is a Relay Driver circuit board manufactured by General Electric.
- This component is manufactured to use in Mark I & II turbine control series.
- Many pieces of information are marked on this circuit board.
- The GE logo, its unique ID board number, the codes 006/06, 002/03, and 003/04, as well as the number 68A999536, are all printed on it. One edge is numbered, while the other edge has “STAR” written on it.
- It’s made up of eighteen different transistors with different designs. There are multiple lines of metal film resistors on the board.
- Although there are diodes on the board, not all of them have been prefixed.
- The IC3600LRDH1 features fifty-one metal pins on one edge that are used to connect the board to the Speedtronic system so that it can communicate.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on used and refurbished IC3600LRDH1 GE Mark I & II Relay Driver circuit boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|