Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3800NVCD
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3800NVCD is a Conditioning Module developed by General Electric.
- This DS3800NVCD is mainly designed for the Mark IV series of gas and steam turbine systems.
- Three microprocessor controllers and a communications <C> microprocessor were used to create built-in redundancy.
- It contains multiple components including 2 larger transistors mounted into heat sinks.
- A smaller transistor, multiple integrated circuits, resistors, capacitors, and a right-angled connector are all included in this Conditioning Module.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800NVCD Conditioning Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|