DS3820TIMC – UNUSED – SPEEDTRONIC MARK IV BOARD
Part No.: DS3820TIMC
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3820TIMC is a Circuit Board manufactured by GE under Mark IV Series.
- The pattern printed on this circuit board is in a grid-like pattern, rather than the conventional kind of Printed Circuit Board (PCB), which has fine lines all over it called traces.
- There are three large black boxes on the DS3820TIMC, each with twelve little metal pins.
- A large blue plastic male terminal with 36 small metal pins is found on the DS3820TIMC. The DS3820TIMC can be attached to surrounding circuit boards through all four of these terminal connectors.
- There are 32 large black diodes, two white diodes, one dark blue diode, one teal diode, and one large red diode in the DS3820TIMC.
- A small silver circular transistor is used in the DS3820TIMC.
- To control the flow of energy, the DS3820TIMC features three sets of Jumper Ports with two plastic covers that may be swapped between the Jumper Ports.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3820TIMC Circuit Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.