Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Terminal Board Digital Connector Card
- DS200DTBBG1A is a GE Terminal Digital Connector Board belonging to the Mark V Series.
- This Digital Connector Board is mainly Used in Gas and Steam turbines industry.
- The DS200DTBBG1A has two terminal blocks, each of which has terminals for 95 signal wires.
- 3 50-pin connectors were included, and the IDs for the three 40-pin connectors are JFF, JFG, and JFH.
- The maximum number of signal wires that can be connected to the terminal blocks is 110.
- The IDs for the two terminal blocks are TB1 for the first and TB2 for the second.
- The terminal block ID and the number assigned to the terminal are used to identify a particular terminal. Examples are TB1 90 and TB2 48. The terminal in Terminal Block 1 is 90 (TB1 90). Terminal Block 2’s Terminal 48 is known as TB2 48.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Mark V Refurbished DS200DTBBG1A GE Terminal Digital Connector Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|