DS3800HPRB – UNUSED -GE MARK IV- SPEEDTRONIC PULSE RATE INPUT CARD
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark IV
- DS3800HPRB is a Mark IV Pulse Rate Input Board Developed by General Electric.
- The board contains retention levers on one end and a modular connector on the other.
- The GE Pulse Rate Input Board also includes a programmable interrupt controller, various programmable interval timer devices, multiple capacitors, 12 jumpers, and 1 trimmer resistor.
- All of the jumpers on the DS3800HPRB board have an ID that begins with the letter J.
- Following the prefix is a numerical value that is specific to the jumper. J6, J8, and J11 are a few instances of jumper IDs.
- There are a few things to keep in mind when you receive the replacement GE Pulse Rate Input Board DS3800HPRB.
- The jumpers must be set to correspond to the locations of the jumpers on the original board before installing the replacement board.
- To match the resistance of the original trimmer resistor on the old board, you must also modify the trimmer resistor.
- When the board is installed, the servicer sets the jumpers to configure it to process signals according to the site’s requirements.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800HPRB Pulse Rate Input Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.