MPN : DS3800HIOD
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : ANALOG AMP BOARD
Series : Mark IV
- DS3800HIOD is a ANALOG AMP BOARD Manufactured by General Electric under Mark IV Series.
- The DS3800HIOD board has retention levers on one end and a modular connector on the other.
- Additionally, the GE Digital I/O Board DS3800HIOD is populated with two 10-pin and one 40-pin connector, which are both accessible from the front of the board and are situated between the retention levers.
- There are also six jumpers residing there.
- The GE Digital I/O Board DS3800HIOD is mounted in a drive that is made for simple board installation.
- One feature of the drive is the module connectors at the back of the board rack.
- The modular connector automatically establishes the power and signal connections to the drive.
- Less power and signal cables need to be run inside the drive as a result.
- One advantage is that cool air may readily flow through the drive and keep the parts at a manageable temperature.
- Another advantage is that there is no chance of attaching the wrong cable.
- The connector at the board’s end connects to the connector at the board rack’s base when the board is installed.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|