IC3600SSFG1 – UNUSED – SOLND. FLTR MODULE
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark I&II
- IC3600SSFG1 is a GE Fanuc Solenoid Filter Board Manufactured By General Electric under Mark I&II Series.
- On the right side of the IC3600SSFG1, there are a series of seven (7) yellow capacitors, each of which is labeled with a voltage of 150 volts.
- The reference designator C, which ranges from C1 to C7, is used to identify these components.
- A column of brown resistors is positioned parallel to the capacitors, and these resistors contain bands of gold, brown, and green.
- Another row of very small diodes is placed between these two rows. These diodes are white and black in color and are labeled with the designator CR, ranging from CR1 to CR7.
- To the right of the IC3600SSFG1, there are a series of prongs that are meant to link this PCB to other sections of the turbine system.
- Next to these prongs, a sequence of numbers are printed on the right edge of the IC3600SSFG1. The numbers range from 4 to 48, counting by fours.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused IC3600SSFG1 GE Fanuc Solenoid Filter Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.