IC3600VANA1-UNUSED-SPEEDTRONIC MARK II ANNUNCIATOR CARD IC 3600
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600VANA1
Series: Mark I & II
- The IC3600VANA1 is a Printed Circuit Board component for the Mark I and Mark II series of GE’s.
- The IC3600VANA1 contains eleven integrated circuits, including seven Motorola 7349-46 8411 circuits and one of each of their 7349-46 8343, 7349-36 8422A, 7349-10 8323, and 7349-10 8448 circuits.
- These circuits are laid out on the board in two parallel lines of four, one of which is bisected by a three-line perpendicular line.
- The IC3600VANA1 includes twelve transistors, which are organized into four groups of three on the board and labeled Q1, Q2, or Q3.
- Five ceramic capacitors and eight fixed vacuum capacitors are used on the board.
- It’s made up of two types of diodes, the majority of which are labeled “CR.”.
- Metal film and carbon composite capacitors of varied capacitance are used on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on used and refurbished IC3600VANA1 GE Mark I & II Printed Circuit Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|