IC3600SOTJ1 – REFURBISHED – GE Over Temperature Protection Card
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600SOTJ1
Series: Mark I&II
- IC3600SOTJ1 is a GE Over Temperature Protection Card as part of the Mark I & II series.
- This protection card is mainly used in the Gas & Steam turbines industry.
- There are 27 dark red diodes, 15 pale blue diodes, and four LEDs in the IC3600SOTJ1 (light-emitting diodes).
- While the LEDs illuminate as current goes through them, the dark red and pale blue diodes only allow energy to flow in one direction.
- One square orange capacitor, three square red capacitors, two small square blue capacitors, three large black capacitors, and one small white capacitor are all found on this Protection card.
- Capacitors provide an electrical field that stores extra energy for later use by the IC3600SOTJ1.
- The IC3600SOTJ1 features nine EPROMs, which may be reprogrammed and updated as new programs are released.
- Eleven light blue resistors and eight dark brown resistors comprise this GE Over Temperature Protection Card.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused and Refurbished IC3600SOTJ1 GE Over Temperature Protection Card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|