Manufacturer: GE Fanuc
Series: Mark I&II
- IC3603A177 is a Potted Relay Circuit and This is a GE Fanuc Part.
- The IC3603A177’s coil voltage rating is 125 VDC.
- Four feet/clips are integrated into the potted relay’s design to facilitate correct installation.
- The General Electric logo, the relay’s GE identification number, and its voltage rating are all marked on the top of the device.
- On either side of the relay, the majority of the screw connections have been given individual numbers.
- There are various different relay contacts in the IC3603A177.
- The relay coil is identified as the contact between terminals one and two.
- It is a NO relay contact that connects terminals three and four.
- Additionally, there are NO relay contacts between terminals nine and ten, or between terminals six and seven.
- An NC relay contact is present between terminals 11 and 12. Please take note that terminals 5, 8, 13, and 14 are not numbered.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the GE Fanuc Refurbished IC3603A1770 Potted Relay Circuit. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|