Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TBQAG1A is a GE R-S-T TERMINAL BOARD manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- It has two 90-pin terminal blocks with the identifiers TB1 and TB2 that can accommodate up to 180 signal lines.
- Additionally, the GE RST Terminal Board DS200TBQAG1A has three 20-pin connectors and five screw holes for mounting it inside a board rack.
- The terminals are assigned IDs, therefore for each terminal with a signal wire connected to it, write the ID for that terminal on a piece of paper or tape.
- Two 20-pin connectors on the board connect to a ribbon-style cable as well.
- The thermocouple signal termination is DS200TBQAG1A for C or RST signals.
- Location 8 is where DS200TBQAG1A is found when it is in the R core.
- The 42 inputs on the DS200TBQAG1A are used for cold junction compensation and thermocouple termination.
GE Mark V Refurbished DS200TBQAG1A R-S-T TERMINAL BOARD has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|