DS200TCDAH1B – UNUSED – GE MARK V TURBINE CONTROL PROCESSOR BOARD
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCDAH1B is a GE MARK V TURBINE CONTROL PROCESSOR BOARD.
- There is one microprocessor and numerous programmable read-only memory (PROM) modules on the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAH1B.
- Also included are a block of 10 LEDs and two 50-pin connectors..
- Moreover, there are 8 jumpers and 1 LED that are visible from the side of the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAGH1B.
- Additionally, there are two 3-pin connectors on the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAH1B. The ID JX1 is on one 3-pin connector, and the ID JX2 is on the other.
- The IDs given to the 8 jumpers begin with the letters JP. One jumper, for instance, has the ID JP1. The ID JP2 is given to a subsequent jumper, and so forth.
- The IDs assigned to the test spots also have a prefix. The test points are prefixed with TP. For instance, the ID TP1 is given to one test point.
- The GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAH1B transmits signals to the other boards, DS200DTBA and DS200DTBB, which are mounted inside the drive.
- The 50-pin connectors have been given the IDs JQ for one and JR for the other.
- On the DS200DTBA, connector JQ is connected to connector JQR.
- Ribbon wires with 50 pins are used to transmit signals between the boards. Connector JR receives the DS200DTBB contact input signal.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused DS200TCDAH1B GE MARK V TURBINE CONTROL PROCESSOR BOARD. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.