Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCDAH1B is a GE MARK V TURBINE CONTROL PROCESSOR BOARD.
- There is one microprocessor and numerous programmable read-only memory (PROM) modules on the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAH1B.
- Two 50-pin connectors and one block of ten LEDs are also included.
- Additionally, the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAGH1B has 8 jumpers and 1 LED that can be seen from the side of the board.
- Additionally, there are two 3-pin connectors on the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAH1B. The ID JX1 is on one 3-pin connector, and the ID JX2 is on the other.
- The IDs given to the 8 jumpers begin with the letters JP. One jumper, for instance, has the ID JP1. The ID JP2 is given to a subsequent jumper, and so forth.
- The IDs assigned to the test spots also have a prefix. The test points are prefixed with TP. For instance, the ID TP1 is given to one test point.
- The GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAH1B transmits signals to the other boards, DS200DTBA and DS200DTBB, which are mounted inside the drive.
- The 50-pin connectors have been given the IDs JQ for one and JR for the other.
- On the DS200DTBA, connector JQ is connected to connector JQR.
- The signals between the boards are provided by 50-pin ribbon wires. The contact input signal from DS200DTBB is received by Connector JR.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused DS200TCDAH1B GE MARK V TURBINE CONTROL PROCESSOR BOARD. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|