DS2020DACAG1 – TRSFRMR ASMBL – UNUSED
MPN : DS2020DACAG1
Manufacturer : General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Description :
- DS2020DACAG1 is a TRSFRMR ASMBL Manufactured By General Electric under Mark V Series.
- The DS2020DACAG1’s main job is to switch the Excitation Controller DACA power supply module’s alternating current (AC) power source to a direct current (DC) power source.
- The 115 volt alternating current (VAC) power source will be changed to 125 volts of directing current (VDC) as you use the DACA module.
- If a larger power supply is required to reliably operate the controller, two DACA modules can be coupled to an exciter power distribution model.
- The DACA model with a battery source will give the EPDM a redundant current of 125 VDC.
- The power supply for your controller will have a nominal 120 VAC and a maximum A RMS supply of ten as long as one DACA module is attached to the controller of your choice; this will be the appropriate controller power.
- There is no difference between using the DS2020DACAG1 board in a simplex control mode or a redundant control mode; the rectified AC power will always go to the GPA power choice, regardless of how the DS2020DACAG1 board is utilized.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Unused GE Mark V DS2020DACAG1 TRSFRMR ASMBL. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.