Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Drive Control Card
- DS200SDCCG5A is a Drive Control Card Manufactured by GE for Mark V Gas Turbine Series.
- This Board is equipped with 3 microprocessors that can be accessed equally by several microprocessors.
- There are five EPROM ports on this Drive Control board for storing configuration software.
- Four EPROM panels store factory-assigned configuration parameters, while the last EPROM module saves user-assigned configuration parameters.
- The board also has connectors and standoffs for connecting to any available auxiliary cards.
- The cards can be fastened to the standoffs with screws, after which a cable from the auxiliary card can be connected to the board.
- The cards let you expand the board’s signal processing capabilities or connect to a local area network.
- The EPROM connectors on the GE Drive Control Board DS200SDCCG5A are already populated, but you must utilize the EPROM modules from the previous board.
- Jumpers on the DS200SDCCG5A board can be configured by setting them. None of the jumpers should be changed to alter the behavior of the board because they were all established at the manufacturing.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused DS200SDCCG5A Drive Control Card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|