MPN : IS200TBCIH1B
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBCIH1B is a Contact Input Terminal Board with Group Isolation for the Mark VI control system.
- On the left half of the IS200TBCIH1B parallel to the edge, there are two (2) large terminal blocks that are solid black.
- These terminals have a cube-like shape and are made of silver. Each terminal is marked with a number from one (1) to forty-eight (48) in white print.
- TB1 and TB2 are the designations for the top and lower terminal blocks, respectively. Four (4) red, spherical components known as capacitors are positioned between these terminal blocks.
- Three (3) connector ports are arranged in a row along the IS200TBCIH1B’s opposing (right) edge. Each port had a number of tiny female ports.
- Each port had a number of tiny female ports. At the top of the IS200TBCIH1B, in the center, are two (2) additional white connectors.
- Three (3) ports are present on each of these connectors. Long rows of diodes and capacitors fill the core of the IS200TBCIH1B.
- These silver rectangle-shaped diodes are incredibly tiny. Additionally tiny and alternated with the diodes are the capacitors in the center.
- The Contact Input with Group Isolation terminal board, or TBCI, accepts 24 dry contact inputs linked to two barrier-type terminal blocks.
- The Contact Input with Group Isolation (TBCI) terminal board accepts 24 dry contact inputs linked to two barrier-type terminal blocks. TBCI receives DC power for contact excitation.
- The discrete input voltage signals from the I/O processor are received by the system controller and routed to optical isolators for group isolation.
- The terminal board’s 24 dry contact input wires should be connected directly to two I/O terminal blocks.
The Phoenix Controls has an effective inventory of gas turbine spare parts available online. We are preferred suppliers for GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, GE Drives, Woodward and many more. Worldwide Shipping Available.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|