DS200UCIBG3A – UNUSED -MARK V- UC2000 MOTHER BOARD
MPN : DS200UCIBG3A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark V
- DS200UCIBG3A is a UC2000 MOTHERBOARD Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark V Series.
- A single CPU and several PROM modules are present in the DS200UCIBG3A.
- One block of ten LEDs and a 50-pin connector are also included.
- The GE UC2000 Motherboard DS200UCIBG3A additionally has 2 3-pin connectors and 1 connector for connecting additional boards.
- Integrated standard female 8-pin circular connection is also present on the board.
- A cable with a corresponding circular connector connects to the circular socket.
- To connect them, line up the connectors on the circular connector with the pins on the cable, then press the connector into the circuit board.
- While holding the board steady and securely in position with your other hand, press the connectors together with one hand.
- To avoid signal interference, steer the circular wire clear of any power cables.
- Follow the circular cable’s cable routing that it used to connect to the damaged board.
- The dimensions of the GE UC2000 Motherboard DS200UCIBG3A are 8.5 inches in width and 11 inches in height.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark V DS200UCIBG3A UC2000 MOTHERBOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
There are no reviews yet.