Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS200TCQFG1A
Series: Mark V
Product Type: TC2000 Analog I/O Extension Card
- The DS200TCQFG1A TC2000 Analog I/O Extender Board is a component of a GE Mark V board that is used in GE Speedtronic gas/steam turbine systems.
- This Board has seven jumpers, two 50-pin connections, one 34-pin connector, and one 9-pin connector.
- The 34-pin connector is allotted the ID JA, whereas the 50-pin connectors are given the IDs JUU and JB.
- The GE DS200TCQFG1A Board uses electronic relays to turn circuits on and off during normal processing.
- A total of six LEDs are positioned horizontally on the board. When the board is mounted in the board cabinet inside the drive, they are visible to the operator.
- When lit, the LEDs are green in color and work fine. For example, when the LEDs light up, it means the function they represent is receiving power and performing normally.
- The DS200TCQFG1A is equipped with a programmable logic device that performs a processing function required for the board’s functionality.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS200TCQFG1A Analog I/O Extender Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|