Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: RST Extended Analog I/O Board
- DS200TCQBG1B is a GE RST Extended Analog I/O Board belonging to the Mark V Series.
- DS200TCQBG1B has a programmable logic device and EPROM modules.
- This board has 1 OK LED, 15 jumpers, and 1 50-pin connector.
- Based on the LED status, the operator will know the status of the board.
- It also contains Multiple Test Points.
- Replacement GE RST Extended Analog I/O Board DS200TCQBG1B boards do not come with erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM) modules when you order them.
- EPROM modules store the firmware and programs utilized by the logic device to process information.
- EPROM modules, on the other hand, are simple to remove from the old board and replace on the new one.
- With a flat-bladed screwdriver, remove the module from the socket.
- Take care not to bump into or scratch other portions of the board while removing the modules.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused & Refurbished DS200TCQBG1B GE RST Extended Analog I/O Board. Check out our Inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|38 × 36 × 32 cm