Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Power Supply Board
Series: Mark V
- DS200UPSAG1A is a Power Supply Board Manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- The UPSA power supply board contains several switches, LEDs, a potentiometer (pot), and I/O power.
- The UPSA board is a 100 W, 2-stage offline switching power supply that accepts either direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC) line input and produces control-level voltages.
- 3 fuses, 1 LED, and 1 reset button are all present on the DS200UPSAG1A. Moreover, there are test points, several capacitors, and three 9-pin connectors on the GE EX2000 Power Supply Board DS200UPSAG1A.
- The three fuses on the GE EX2000 Power Supply Board DS200UPSAG1A are intended to guard against over-current.
- That is, a fuse or several fuses will blow and shut down the circuit the fuse is protecting if an irregular current or overcurrent is present in the board.
- Checking the fuses to see whether any are blown is a straightforward task. But it’s crucial to remember that each fuse connector needs to have a fuse with the right rating placed.
- On the GE EX2000 Power Supply Board DS200UPSAG1A, a number of capacitors are populated, where they typically store and release high-voltage current.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused DS200UPSAG1A Power Supply Board. Browse our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. If you need more details, please Contact us on call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|