MPN : IS215VCMIH2B
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title: VME COMM INTRFC MODULE
Series: Mark VI
- IS215VCMIH2B General Electric Mark VI Series VME Communication Interface Card is used in gas turbine control systems.
- The communication interface to the IONet system control network as well as the communication interface between the controller and the I/O boards are both provided by the VME Bus Master Controller (VCMI) board.
- In the control and I/O racks, the VCMI also acts as the VME bus master, maintaining the IDs for each board in the rack and its associated terminal boards.
- There are two versions of the VCMI board: VCMIH1 and VCMIH2. On the front faceplate of the board, there are four port connections.
- One serial port and three IONet connectors are provided. Above each IONet connector are three LED indications. They have the labels “TX,” “RX,” and “CD” on them.
- Additionally, the board has four LEDs with the numbers 1, 2, 4, and 8 as well as LED indicators with the labels Run/Fail/Status.
- A set of screws holds the faceplate to the main board.
- The IS215VCMIH2B is a 6U high,.0787-inch-wide VME board.
- The 32-bit digital signal processor and 256k x 32-bit 32-bit transfer configuration SRAM in the IS215VCMIH2B are both from Texas Instruments.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused IS215VCMIH2B VME Communication Interface Card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Bently Nevada, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory . Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|