Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : GE PROTECTION ASSEMBLY MARK VI VME BOARD
MPN : IS215VPROH2B
- GE created an emergency turbine protection board called the IS215VPROH2B. The Emergency Turbine Protection (VPRO) board and accompanying terminal boards offer an independent emergency Overspeed protection system (TPRO and TREG).
- Emergency Overspeed (EOS) protection for the turbine is the primary objective of the protection module, which makes use of three VPRO boards.
- For speed regulation and Overspeed protection, there are six passive, magnetic speed pickups. The controllers monitor the first three and use the median signal to manage speed and provide initial overspeed protection.
- The computed speed of PPRO should never deviate significantly from the projected speed of the primary control.
- The VPRO offers analog and thermocouple inputs, which are frequently utilized in gas turbine applications.
- Every VPRO board has its own power supply. This generates 5 V dc and 28 V dc using the cabinet PDM’s 125 V dc.
- Three LEDs at the top show the status of the VPRO front panel. The FAIL condition is represented by a solid red, while the RUN state is a flashing green. If the board has a diagnostic alert condition, the third LED, STATUS, which is normally off, will display an orange color continuously.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|