Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : IS215VPROH2B
Series: Mark VI
- IS215VPROH2B is a GE PROTECTION ASSEMBLY MARK VI VME BOARD Manufactured By GE.
- The Emergency Turbine Protection (VPRO) board and accompanying terminal boards offer an independent emergency Overspeed protection system (TPRO and TREG).
- Emergency Overspeed (EOS) protection for the turbine is the primary objective of the protection module, which makes use of three VPRO boards.
- For speed regulation and Overspeed protection, there are six passive, magnetic speed pickups.
- The controllers monitor the first three and use the median signal to manage speed and provide initial overspeed protection.
- The computed speed of PPRO should never deviate significantly from the projected speed of the primary control.
- The VPRO IS215VPROH2B offers analog and thermocouple inputs, which are frequently utilized in gas turbine applications.
- Every VPRO board has its own power supply. This generates 5 V dc and 28 V dc using the cabinet PDM’s 125 V dc.
- Three LEDs at the top show the status of the VPRO front panel.
- The FAIL condition is represented by a solid red, while the RUN state is a flashing green. If the board has a diagnostic alert condition, the third LED, STATUS, which is normally off, will display an orange color continuously.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Unused IS215VPROH2B GE PROTECTION ASSEMBLY MARK VI VME BOARD. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|