Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
Product Type: Power Supply Module
- IS2020RKPSG3A works as a VME Rack Power supply as a component in the Mark VI system.
- One of the seven variants of the VME Rack Power Supply is the IS2020RKPSG3A.
- The IS2020RKPSG3A has an output rating of 400W. It is rated for 125 Vdc input voltage.
- The module contains six extra +28V PSA outputs in addition to a Status ID output and a remote +28V PSA output.
Installation of IS2020RKPSG3A:
- On the right side of the VME rack, the power supply is fixed to a bracket made of sheet metal.
- The connections for the de input, 28 V dc output, and 335 V dc output are located at the bottom. A status connector is located at the base of the modified design.
- The PSA and PSB connectors at the top of the unit are mated with a wire harness that supplies power to the VME rack. The five 28 V de power modules each supply power to one VME rack segment.
- These sections are organized under the headings A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- P28C output or PS28 at the base of the power supply are two options for powering an external peripheral device.
- To do this, you must move the jumper plug on the bracket to the left of the rack from the Normal to the Isolated position below.
- The IS2020RKPSG3A module includes a front faceplate with a toggle switch that is the module’s only user control, and it can be used to reset module faults.
- There are three LED indications on the faceplate: a green, a red, and a yellow LED.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused IS2020RKPSG3A VME Rack Power supply. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|48 × 40 × 39 cm