Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark I & II
- IC3600SHPB1 is a 0-10 FLTR/FLTZ Single Shaft Auxiliary Card Developed By Generla Electric for Mark I & II series.
- A large metal plate is mounted to the PCBs left border, and one (1) large gray knob is located at the center of the metal plate. On the plate above the large knob, the words UNDER SPEED are printed.
- This knob has a range of numbers from zero to ten that can be changed (10).
- Two (2) LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are located beneath this large knob. The upper diode is designated FLTR, while the below diode is labeled FLTZ.
- The large gray knob is connected to the IC3600SHPB1 with white wires on the opposite side of the metal plate.
- Two (2) large rectangular black devices are located at the top of the IC3600SHPB1. There is one (1) large silver capacitor and a few smaller silver capacitors on the bottom edge of the IC3600SHPB1.
- Many resistors with colorful bands are patterned all over the IC3600SHPB1, with the bulk of these resistors being a light blue color with red, blue, green, and yellow bands.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I & II Unused & Refurbished IC3600SHPB1 0-10 FLTR/FLTZ Single Shaft Auxiliary Card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|