MPN : IC3600SFPB1
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark II
- IC3600SFPB1 is Speedtronic Mark II-Generator Drive Circuit Board Manufactured By General Electric.
- The IC3600SFFB1 model is categorized as a Generator Drive Card module, and it regulates the amount of fuel and voltage that are equalized between the gas turbine’s connection to the generator and the turbine’s control system.
- Minimizing turbine shutdowns that might result from control system failures is the fundamental design premise of General Electric’s Speedtronic control system.
- Then, redundancies were considered when designing the Speedtronic control systems in order to improve the GE gas turbines’ running reliability.
- The IC3600SFPB1 controls all of the GE-designed gas turbines’ operating parameters, including speed, acceleration, and temperature regulation of the hardware.
- This type of generator drive card is intended for turbines ranging in size from tiny individual unit turbines with a horsepower of 4,000 to 400 megawatt combined cycle turbines.
- Speedtronic technologies are necessary for these turbines’ base loading, power blocking, peaking performance, and utility management.
- The fail-safe architecture of the Speedtronic systems enables them to operate in the event of any hardware problems in the turbine.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark II IC3600SFPB1 Speedtronic Mark II-Generator Drive Circuit Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|