Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark II
- IC3600SBMB1 is a printed circuit board.
- This board is part of the GE Mark II Series gas turbine control system.
- Many different types of electronic circuit board components can be found on the IC3600SBMB1.
- There are four (4) light-emitting diodes or LEDs on the left side of the IC3600SBMB1, each of which emits a red light. The initials CR are used to identify the LEDs.
- On the opposite side of the IC3600SBMB1, there are five blue potentiometers, which are also known as variable resistors.
- There are four (4) mid-sized black capacitors grouped in a line in the center of the IC3600SBMB1, each with a capacity of 12V. (12 volts). The IC3600SBMB1 additionally has four (4) medium-sized yellow capacitors.
- Many light blue mid-sized resistors can be seen all around the IC3600SBMB1, and these blue resistors have multi-colored bands that indicate the resistance of each component.
- Two (2) integrated circuits with the initial U are also included on the IC3600SBMB1. On the top side of the IC3600SBMB1, there are fifteen (15) little black transistors shaped like half circles.
- The IC3600SBMB1 also contains a number of tiny diodes that are designated with the letters CR and are black in color.
GE Mark II IC3600SBMB1 Unused and Refurbished Printed Circuit Board has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, Woodward, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|