IC3600LIBB1-GE MARK II UNUSED -INP. BUFFR. MODULE
Part Number: IC3600LIBB1
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark I&II
- IC3600LIBB1 is a Input Buffer Card developed by GE to Use in Mark I&II Gas Turbine Systems.
- This Input Buffer Card has the board identification number 003/02, 002/03, 006/03, and 68A988162 on it, as well as the codes 003/02, 002/03, 006/03, and 68A988162. “ADS” and “STAR” are also written on the board.
- The IC3600LIBB1 has eighteen transistors located on its surface. These are placed in two lines of nine transistors. Each line is marked as a single component (one line is Q1, the other is Q2.) .
- There is one polyester vinyl capacitor on the board, designated M/e 708D1 1Q79, and it is mounted to the board in a horizontal position.
- The board also has nine aluminum electrolytic capacitors, all of which are labeled C1 and are mounted vertically on the board.
- A single line of metal pins is affixed to one edge of the IC3600LIBB1, and these components serve as a communication device.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused & Refurbished IC3600LIBB1 Input Buffer Card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.