Manufacturer: GE Fanuc
Series: Mark I or II
Title: IC660ELB912J -NETWORK INTERFACE MODULE
- IC660ELB912J is a NETWORK INTERFACE MODULE Developed by GE Fanuc.
- The purpose of the IC660ELB912J is to serve as a daughterboard in a user’s microprocessor system.
- Any CPU-type device with a motherboard that supports reading and writing to the general-purpose shared RAM of the Micro Genius can be connected by users.
- The host is the name given to this device. The RAM interface is designed to work with the IBM PC bus, but it can also be readily modified to work with other CPU types.
- Now, the host can manage remote I/O. Genius I/O properties like high reliability and noise immunity are used to achieve this.
- By managing all data transfers between the host and Genius I/O bus, the Micro Genius effectively frees up the host.
- The IC660ELB912J Micro Genius board needs a 5V DC source to run logic.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused and Refurbished GE Fanuc IC660ELB912J NETWORK INTERFACE MODULE. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|34 × 18 × 10 cm